The band is always grateful for your support...
Keeping the band running year on year is a challenge. Although we have a modest income from player subscriptions and the fees we receive from engagements, we are reliant on the valued financial support we get from various parts of the community such as grants and donations as well as practical assistance. In return we are committed to serving the community by playing at community events and providing opportunities for players to develop as musicians in our Junior and Senior bands.
Costs that the band have to fund include:
- Instrument and accessories replacement and repair
- Travel costs to contests and events
- Contest and player registration fees
- Band room maintenance
- Band room utilities
- Uniform replacements and repair
How can you help? There are a number of ways in which you can help support the band....
- You can support us if you shop through Amazon Smile by shopping through smile.amazon.co.uk . Amazon will donate 0.5% of your net purchase price to the band at no additional cost to you if you select Rode Hall Silver Band as your chosen charity.
- You could support us through easyfundraising.org.uk. If you shop online, you can choose to support the band at no cost to you other than visiting your shopping websites through the easyfundraising site.
- By using easysearch.org.uk instead of your usual search engine, you can help raise funds for the band. Click here and make this your default search page.
- You may wish to consider booking the band for an event you are planning. If you are involved in a community organisation and are looking to fund raise, you may wish to consider arranging a concert with Rode Hall Silver Band. The band would be happy to consider playing for a fee or a share in the ticket income.
- Do you have or have access to useful skills that might benefit the band? We would particularly welcome support with general building maintenance, either skills, time or materials, for the maintenance of our band room.
- Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and help spread news of our engagements and events online.
- Finally, and most importantly, we encourage you to come along and listen to the band at our engagements... you can find details of where we are playing at our Engagements page.
If you can support us in any of the ways described above please contact our band manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to approach a member of the band at one of our concerts.
Rode Hall Silver Band is a registered charity, number 1188216.