Rode Hall Silver Band took part in the NWABBA Buxton Brass Band Festival on the 28th April 2019. The event was an own choice test piece contest and was held in the newly refurbished Octagon Theatre which provided a fantastic acoustic for the event. The order of play for the bands had been pre-drawn and Rode Hall Silver opened proceedings at 10:30am by playing the National Anthem as is traditional at all brass band contests in the UK. The band then went on to play it's chosen test piece for the 4th Section, 'Music for a Festival' by Philip Sparke. Competition from the other bands was strong and adjudicator Mike Kilroy commented on the quality and ambition of all the performances. The band were delighted to be placed 1st overall and also won the prize for the highest placed NWABBA band.
- Quiz Night & Raffle – Joint fundraising event in aid of Caudwell Children and RHSB
- RHSB win 1st Prize at Buxton
- Rode Hall Silver Band reach National Finals and acheive promotion to Third Section
- Wychavon Festival of Brass 2018
- Double fourth section success for Rode Hall Silver Band at Whit Friday 2018